We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
You may not frame this website.
You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
We or our third party licensors own all rights in this website.
All our trade marks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trade marks are their respective owners’ property.
You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
Direct damages limited.
Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
Personal information includes information we collect automatically when you visit this website.
We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
Purpose for collection.
We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
We respect your privacy and will protect your personal information.
The Personal Information we collect
- While you use this website, we may collect your personal information or you may provide it to us (for example by filling in a form or enquiring or subscribing to our newsletter). For example, your name, email address or telephone number.
- To send you a quote or invoice you, we might collect your publicly available personal information from the Internet. For example, your telephone number, address or VAT registration number.
How we use your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- respond to your enquires,
- send you a quote for our digital marketing services,
- provide you with our services,
- improve our service to you by analysing it for trends,
- invite you to attend events we hold,
- send you marketing material (including electronic communications) relating to other solutions you might be interested in.
You can unsubscribe from our communication at any time by sending an email to Theunis Stoffberg
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell personal information and we will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy.
- It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services.
- We will obviously need to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who require it to do their jobs.
Security of Personal Information
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of it.
What are cookies?
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal data, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal data with a certain device.
We use different types of cookies on our website. Some of these cookies are placed by us, while others are placed by our third-party plug-ins, suppliers or advertisers.
The types of cookies we use on our website:
- essential cookies – these are cookies that allow our website to perform its essential functions. Without these cookies, some parts of our websites would stop working.
- site analytics cookies – these are cookies that monitor how our website is performing, and how you interact with it. We use them to know how best to improve our website or services.
- functional cookies – these are cookies that remember who you are as a user of our website, like any preferences you may have.
You can delete cookies or stop accepting them. See how here.
Just be aware that by deleting or no longer accepting cookies you may prevent aspects of our website not working properly.